ToniMay is a bohemian-inspired Australian jewelry brand based in Paddington, Sydney. We create jewels to love and live in, embodying the spirit of a love of travel and a life well lived.
We are looking for a passionate and trusted Store Manager to join Paddington Boutique, someone who embraces the ToniMay brand and has strong organizational and people management skills.
The Store Manager will be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the Paddington Boutique, maintaining the store to a high standard, supporting our team and providing exceptional customer service.
We are currently recruiting for this role on an occasional basis 3 to 4 days a week, but will endeavor to develop this role as a part time or full time position with the right candidate.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Boutique management day by day
- Lead and train our store staff
- In-store point of sale system management and sales
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Manage customer repairs, returns and exchanges in store
- Work independently in the store when needed
- Oversee the filling and execution of online applications when needed
- Responsible for preparing daily reports on in-store sales for management
- Open/close tillers and check their accuracy
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of the shop
Skills and Experience Required:
- Have at least 2 years of experience working as a Store Manager or similar role in another retail company
- You have a positive, energetic and enthusiastic personality, which is necessary to ensure a high level of customer service
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You have great attention to detail and flawless organization
- You have a proactive approach to problem solving
- You are happy to work independently and are self-motivated
- Have experience using POS systems (Shopify is perfect)
- You have full Australian business rights
- You are available at least 3 days a week (including Saturdays)
When submitting your application, please include a cover letter that answers the following questions along with your resume and availability.
- Why do you think you would be a good fit for ToniMay?
- How did you hear about ToniMay?
- Did you know about the brand before discovering this job ad?