Proud bride horrifies the internet with photo of her DIY ‘wedding catering’ – featuring blow-up pool filled with 30 POUNDS of pasta salad
- A bride has taken to Facebook with a photo of her DIY wedding catering ‘pool’
- She decided to blow up an inflatable pool and create pasta salad in it
- It appears as though the salad contains 13 kilos of pasta with vegetables
- Plenty of commenters were against the idea as it can spread a type of bacteria
- ‘If I was invited to this wedding I would now RSVP no,’ one woman said
A bride has horrified the internet with a picture of her DIY wedding catering, which has been prepared days early in a children’s inflatable pool.
The woman, who posted a photo of the 13 kilos worth of pasta to Facebook, was ecstatic with her homegrown creation.
Wedding food prep day three… 30 pounds of pasta salad. Yes that’s an inflatable pool),’ she captioned the photo.
The paddling pool appeared to be full of fusilli pasta of varying colors, along with olives, cherry tomatoes, salami and cheese.
The woman, who posted a photo of the 13 kilos worth of pasta to Facebook, was ecstatic with her homegrown creation
There didn’t appear to be any way the meal was being refrigerated which greatly concerned her fellow Facebookers.
‘Day three…so presumably the wedding is still some days away. They’re going to literally kill guests with unrefrigerated pasta salad. Bacillus cereus is no joke!’ one person wrote.
I feel at this point I would definitely dox them and send this image to people on their friends list to tell them to pass this info along. This could honestly kill people,’ said a second.
How long will it sit in that pool? Pasta can kill you once it grows bacteria! Never eat old pasta!’ another warned.
Omg wow wtf. Are they trying to murder their entire wedding? Pasta is so dangerous when not kept properly!’ a fourth chimed in.
Bacillus cereus is a type of bacterium that produces toxins that cause vomiting or diarrhea.
Bacillus cereus is a type of bacterium that produces toxins that cause vomiting or diarrhea (stock image)
While symptoms are generally mild and can last upwards of 48 hours, there have been recorded deaths from those who have ingested it in the past.
Other commenters were horrified by the use of a paddling pool to maintain her prized food.
Oh that thing my toddlers peed all summer? It doubles as a serving tray!’ joked one group member.
The option for aluminum pans [was] RIGHT THERE,’ pointed out a second.
‘If I was invited to that wedding and saw this post I would immediately be changing my RSVP to “no,”‘ wrote another.