Jewelry affords us the unique opportunity to consider our aspirations, obsessions, quirks and charms, and match those characteristics to a potential accessory. Finding that just-right ring, necklace or pair of earrings is inherently easier when you know where to look. The best online jewelry stores provide inspiration—in the form of high-quality designs, exquisite materials sourced responsibly and impeccable customer service. Jewelry is an investment, after all, so you want to shop with confidence.
That’s where we come in. After thoroughly researching the vast array of options, we have compiled a list of the best online jewelry stores, depending on what you’re looking for. Our top pick overall is Mejuri, for jewelry with excellent attention to detail, ethical practices and fair prices. For fun and affordable styles, look to BaubleBar, where you can find everyday pieces and personalized gifts. If diamonds tempt you, we recommend Brilliant Earth for natural stones sourced with integrity and Vrai for lab-grown diamonds. Ahead, the 12 best online jewelry stores to shop (and for more inspiration, we rounded up the best engagement rings and everyday jewelry, too).
- Best Online Jewelry Store Overall: Major
- Best Affordable Online Jewelry Store: BaubleBar
- Best Online Jewelry Store For Engagement Rings: Blue Nile
- Best Online Jewelry Store For Diamonds: Brilliant Earth
- Best Online Jewelry Store For Lab-Grown Diamonds: Really
- Best Online Store For Fine Jewelry: Net-A-Porter
- Best Online Jewelry Store For Gold Pieces: Gorjana
- Best Online Jewelry Store For Silver Pieces: Missoma
- Best Online Jewelry Store For Rings: Catbird
- Best Online Jewelry Store For Earrings: Stone And Strand
- Best Online Jewelry Store For Necklaces: Monica Rich Kosann
- Best Online Jewelry Store For Sustainability: Agmes
Best Online Jewelry Store Overall
Sophisticated Everyday Pieces